St. Kathryn Cellars stands at the gateway to Colorado’s Fruit & Wine Country
Since 1999, St. Kathryn’s has produced award winning wines made from an amazing array of produce such as pomegranates, cranberries, peaches, blueberries, blackberries, strawberries, rhubarb and lavender. Wines made from traditional wine grapes, blends of fruit and grape wines, and a port round out the line up.
We hope you enjoy exploring our family of 16 unique and delicious wines. Our tasting room is located in Palisade, Colorado – a region named in the Top 10 Best Wine Destinations in the U.S. – 2012 Travelers’ Choice Awards, by the world’s largest travel site TripAdvisor.com.
We’re open daily 10am – 5pm. Closed these holidays: Thanksgiving Nov. 28; Christmas Dec. 25; New Years Day Jan. 1. Happy holidays to you and yours! We’ll enjoy the holidays with friends and family, hope you do too.
Download a PDF file.
- Explore Colorado: Fox 31 Denver Jennifer Broome pedals through Palisade
- High praise for Colorado Wines from The Wine Curmudgeon! Inside look at Governor’s Cup Competition
- TripAdvisor names Palisade in Top 10 Best Wine Destinations in U.S. in Travelers’ Choice Awards 2012
- Talon Wine Brands Wins 2nd Highest Number of Medals at International Competition
Talon Wine Brands named Business of the Year by the Palisade Chamber of Commerce
Palisade Chamber of Commerce honored Talon Wine Brands as the Business of the Year at the annual Chamber banquet in March. Talon Wine Brands encompasses a family of wineries – St. Kathryn Cellars, Talon Winery and Meadery of the Rockies, located in Palisade, CO.
Chamber executive director Juliann Adams said, “Nominations came from our members. Talon Wine Brands was chosen for actively promoting Colorado wines both regionally and nationally. They’ve generously participated in events, donated wine, and helped build awareness of Colorado’s Wine Country here in Palisade. Talon is recognized in part due to Tripadvisor.com selecting Palisade a Top 10 Wine Region and Meadery of the Rockies a ‘Don’t Miss’ destination.”
Owner Glenn Foster thanks his employees, saying, “We wouldn’t be where we are without our great team.” Talon Wine Brands celebrates its 5th anniversary in 2013.
- 5 GOLDS at Denver International Wine Competition – 9 total
- St. K wins 3 medals at Sunset Magazine International Wine Competition!
- Blueberry Bliss wins Best of Fest: Fruit, Berry & Mead Wine at Colorado Mountain Winefest!
- St. Kathryn Cellars brings home 5 Silvers from Colorado State Fair
- GOLD for Apple Blossom at Colorado State Fair Craft Brewing Competition
- St. Kathryn Golden Pear wins GOLD at 2013 Mesa County Fair Winemaker Competition; plus 6 Silvers & Bronze
- St. Kathryn Cherry wins BEST FRUIT Wine award at 2013 Governor’s Cup/American Wine Society CO Wine Competition. Sweet Scarlet – Silver!