St. Kathryn Cellars stands at the gateway to Colorado’s Fruit & Wine Country
Since 1999, St. Kathryn’s has produced an intriguing variety of award winning wines that capture the soul of fruit flavors from the garden, orchard and vineyard: pomegranates, cranberries, peaches, blackberries, strawberries, rhubarb, lavender and more. Wines made from traditional wine grapes, blends of fruit and grape wines, and a port round out the line up.
Explore our family of 16 unique and delicious wines and consider joining our Wine Club – the most diverse and flexible of Colorado Wine Clubs – offering 40+Colorado wines to choose from. Our tasting room is located in Palisade, Colorado – a region named in the Top 10 Best Wine Destinations in the U.S. – 2012 Travelers’ Choice Awards by the world’s largest travel site TripAdvisor.com.
THE BUZZ – Events & News
- KKCO-TV Catches up with Glenn Foster at VinCO Expo in Grand Junction.
- Examiner.com reviews Strawberry Rhubarb wine.
- Talon family of wineries brings home 20 medals from international competition
- GJ Free Press: St. Kathryn Cellars creates portable pouch of wine – “Wine to Go”
- KKCO-TV Interviews Brian Stevens at Western Colorado Manufacturing Summit
- Explore Colorado: Fox 31 Denver Jennifer Broome pedals through Palisade
- The Wine Curmudgeon: High praise for Colorado Wines! Inside look at Governor’s Cup Competition
- TripAdvisor names Palisade in Top 10 Best Wine Destinations in U.S. in Travelers’ Choice Awards 2012
2015 Denver International Wine Competition
Seven GOLD medals for Pomegranate, Concord Grape, Peach Passion, Golden Pear, Cherry Wine, Cranberry Kiss, Blueberry Bliss; Silvers for Sweet Scarlet, Merlot Port, Strawberry Rhubarb, Lavender, Apple Blossom; and a Bronze for Moscato!
Awarding the best wines from around the world; 2,578 entries – including wines from across the U.S. and 16 different countries. St Kat awarded a Class Champion Silver plus 3 other awards
Sweet Scarlet – Class Champion and Silver
Golden Pear, Lavender – Silver; Apple Blossom – Bronze
Colorado Mountain Winefest – Best of Fest
GOLD for Peach Passion, 8 SILVERS, 3 BRONZE!
Denver International Wine Competition
Governor’s Cup Colorado Wine Competition
St Kathryn Cellars won 3 BRONZE!